Call For A Free Estimate
DOMESTIC CARPET CLEANING
CLEANED | STAIN PROTECTED | DEODORISED | DRY IN 30 MINUTES
Get a Free Estimate
Complete the form below or call 0160-426-1788 to request a free quote
Check out our explainer video showing our cleaning process!
Domestic Carpet Cleaning
PD Carpet Cleaning Northampton offers low moisture carpet cleaning in Northampton and its surrounding towns. We use the latest equipment and techniques to clean your carpets, leaving them looking and smelling new and and fresh. We can clean and revive your tired, soiled carpets and have them dry within 30 minutes of us leaving!
We clean all types of domestic carpets, rugs and upholstery. Our cleaning solutions are safe and they do not contain detergents. Detergents tend to attract dirt to the carpet fibres after they've been cleaned, which leads to rapid resoiling.
We also use the latest carpet cleaning technology to deliver excellent results. This enables us to clean, stain protect and deodorise your carpet in one process. Which significantly saves time in comparison to if you had each treatment separately
We use a 5 step process carpet cleaning process to clean your carpets:
1) Vacuuming: Dust, dirt hair and soil is completely removed from the carpet pile with our powerful industrial vacuum cleaner. Our vacuum cleaner is designed for professional use, and it picks up much more dirt than the average domestic vacuum cleaner.
2) Pre-spray: Our pre-spray solution is sprayed onto the carpet, where it works to loosen and penetrate the dirt and stains, which assists in their removal during the step 4.
3) Agitation: A counter rotating brush machine is rolled over the pre-sprayed carpet, agitating the carpet and further enhancing the break down of dirt and stains within the carpet fibres
4) Bonnet Cleaning: The dirt and grime dislodged during the agitation process is then extracted out of the carpet with a heated bonnet cleaning machine. The bonnet cleaning machine has an in-built heat blower, which is turned up to 85 degrees celsius. The machine is run over the carpet again speed drying it in the process. Leaving your carpets looking visibly cleaner, and feeling much softer under foot.
5) Grooming: As the remaining moisture in the carpet is drying, we groom it to ensure that all carpet fibres stand up and remain looking clean and fluffy.
Contact us today if you need help deciding what type of service is best for you or if you would like more information about our various pricing options.
Areas We Cover
We cover Northampton and the surrounding towns.